(Auburn Hills, Mich) – 2017 marks the sixth year of beer distribution out of the Rochester Mils Production Brewery in Auburn Hills, Michigan. We’re excited to announce some changes to our Beer Release lineup and the return of many favorites. 2017 will focus on expanding distribution of Rochester Mills’ core beer lineup, while bringing fresh, new beers to the market and increasing the availability of our popular Flavored Milkshake Stout series.
Click Here to download pdf 2017-Beer-Release-Availability-Calendar
The Rochester Mills 2017 Beer lineup is comprised of five categories, listed below with notable highlights:
- The biggest change to our Core Beer lineup is with Cornerstone IPA, which will only be available during the first quarter of 2017. This will be followed by three (3) new quarterly IPA releases, the first is a yet-to-be-named American Wheat IPA. The Quarterly IPAs, along with Milkshake Stout (original and now nitrogen conditioned), Rochester Red Ale and Pine Knob Pilsner will be available in 4 packs of 16oz cans and on draught.
- The January release of Dubbel Fisted Belgian Dubbel is a welcome addition to our Seasonal lineup. All four seasonal brews, including Tongue Tied Cherry Saison, Oktoberfest Celebration Lager and Red Velvet Ale will once again be widely available in 4 packs of 16oz cans and on draught.
Flavored Milkshake Stout Series
- Due to popular demand, Rochester Mills has committed to a continuous supply of Flavored Stout throughout 2017. Beginning in January with the first of six limited releases, one every other month. Tasting and purchasing events will be held at the Production Brewery’s Taproom as each new brew is revealed. Expect the return of some of last year’s favorites and some new flavor combinations that are currently being developed. The Flavored Milkshake Stout Series will also be available in 4 packs of 16oz cans and on draught. A larger production run of the 12 Days of Milkshake Holiday Sampler 12 pack with new flavors and returning favorites has been scheduled.
Bourbon Barrel Aged Beers
- Following the success of last year’s Barrel Aged series, Rochester Mills will continue to experiment with different brewing and aging techniques. Look forward to a Fall release of Magnificent, our Barrel Aged Imperial Milk Stout and a number of Draft Only experimentations.
▪ A new Double IPA will have a limited release in May. Additionally, Twenty Fore! Seven, our Session IPA brewed and packaged to be enjoyed at and on Michigan golf courses will be available throughout the golfing season. And finally, we will be introducing a Draft Only release of a Raspberry Radler, last year’s popular Summer brew at Rochester Mills Beer Co. brewpub.
“2017 is shaping up to be another exciting year for us at the Rochester Mills Production Brewery,” said Eric Briggeman, Vice President of Brewing Operations. “We feel that we have pulled together a great lineup of beers that will help us grow in our existing markets and sets us up to enter new ones if we want go in that direction.”
ABOUT ROCHESTER MILLS BEER CO. & PRODUCTION BREWERY:
Rochester Mills Beer Co. has been one of the top producing brewpubs in Michigan since it opened in 1998. The pub is a full service restaurant and offers a diverse beer menu with eleven different styles of beer consistently available as well as a number of recurring seasonal offerings. The Rochester Mills Production Brewery, brewers of Rochester Mills Beer Co. brands for distribution, began as a startup brewery in Auburn Hills, MI in 2012, quickly becoming one of the top craft beer producers in the state. Their Lagers and Ales packaged in 16oz. aluminum cans are currently featured in grocery stores as well as independent and franchise convenient stores, and specialty beverage merchants statewide. Additionally, their five core brands, which include Milkshake Stout™, Pine Knob Pilsner, Lazy Daze Amber Lager, Cornerstone IPA, and Rochester Red Ale, along with four rotating seasonal offerings that now include Dubbel Fisted Belgian Dubbel, Tongue Tied Cherry Sasion, Oktoberfest Celebration Lager and Red Velvet Ale, can be found flowing from thousands of taps at bars and restaurants across Michigan and Northern Ohio. More information can be found on their website at: www.beercos.com