- This event has passed.
2017 Summer Beer Festival
July 21 - July 22| $40.00
The 20th Annual Summer Beer Festival will host more than 100 Michigan breweries sampling around 1,000 different craft beers. Food will be available for purchase inside the festival, and guests will enjoy live music from a variety of Michigan bands.
Featured beer from the Production Facility:
- Tongue Tied Cherry Saison
- Woodward Bold Coffee Stout
- Raspberry Radler
- Tropical IPA
- Soul Snatcher – Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Red Ale
- Pineapple Cherry Lime Saison – Fruit Salad Firkin
Featured Beer from The Pub:
- “All the Good Names were Taken” – Double IPA firkin
- Double IPA
- Mango Cream Ale – brewed with Fermenta group*
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout
- Imperial Pilsner
The oldest of the Michigan Brewers Guild’s four annual festivals, the Summer Beer Festival takes place rain or shine in the lovely outdoor setting of Ypsilanti’s Riverside Park in historic Depot Town.
Friday July 21, 2017 – 5pm to 9pm (Tickets: $40 in advance / $45 at the gate, if available)
Saturday July 22, 2017 – 1pm to 6pm (Tickets: $45 in advance / $50 at the gate, if available)
Stay tuned for our featured beers that will be there!